Angel Perez, MD
- Fellowship: Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuromuscular Disorders
- Residency: University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Internship: University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Medical School: Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia
About the Provider
Dr. Angel Perez is originally from Lima, Peru. He received his medical degree and he completed a Neurology residency in Peru at the Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia. Here, in the United States, he completed a Neurology residency at the University of Memphis Health Science Center. Following his Neurology residency, he completed a fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuromuscular Disorders at the University of Memphis Health Science Center as well.
Dr. Angel Perez is working as staff neurologist for over 10 years. He is coming from Dallas, TX, where he worked for about 6 years.
He is excited to join the Neuroscience Institute program with Valley Baptist Physician Network, and to make the Valley his home. Dr. Perez is also fluent in Spanish.
- General Neurology
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson / Tremor
Tests he can perform
- Nerve conduction velocity studies
- Botox for headache
- Botox for some muscle spasticity disorders
- Electroencephalogram interpretation